ATBS NAVIGATOR: TIMOTHY HODNETT
Did Timothy Refer You to ATBS? Let us know!
Get to Know Timothy!
1. Where are you from?
From Newport News, Virginia Currently live in Upstate (Oswego), New York
2. What kind of loads do you haul?
Dry Van and Power Only
3. What kind of truck do you drive?
2017 Peterbilt 579
4. Where do you usually haul to?
If you’re paying, I’m playing (all 50 states)
5. How long have you been a driver?
6. What carrier do you drive with?
A&C Trucking out of Rome New York. The best place I’ve ever been. Make more money with the smaller carriers and you get treated better.
7. Why did you decide to use ATBS?
Stressing about taxes and scared of the Irs. Wanted to make sure my bases were covered. Didn’t want to worry about it. Heard about us from a flyer from CRST.
8. What do you listen to on the radio?
News and Nascar racing and Hits 1 and forensic files and graphic audio
9. What are you most passionate about in trucking?
Negotiating rates and getting the most money for a load
10. Do you still use a CB radio?
Yes. It’s a good idea to keep it on and running so you can be aware of your surroundings, wreck, scales, bad weather. CB Radio handle is Tugboat
Follow Tim on social media: