ATBS NAVIGATOR: JEREMY RHAMES
Did Jeremy Refer You to ATBS? Let us know!
Get to Know Jeremy!
1. Where are you from?
Zanesville Ohio. Just east of Columbus.
2. What kind of loads do you haul?
I haul dry van. Any foods or beverages that don’t need to be kept cool, anything you might find on the shelf at your local hardware or Walmart.
3. What kind of truck do you drive?
I drive a 2020 Freightliner Cascadia approaching 500,000 miles.
4. Where do you usually haul to?
I stay mainly in the Midwest regional area of the country.
5. How long have you been a driver?
8 years. 1 Year as a company driver with CRST, 5 years as a company man with Roehl, and 2 years as an independent contractor. Over 1 million safe miles.
6. What carrier do you drive with?
I partner with Roehl Transport. My experience with them has been overwhelmingly positive. They have been and continue to be a part of my life through many milestones. Marriage, first home, babies. I am really grateful for our relationship.
7. Why did you decide to use ATBS?
The lease coordinator highly recommended your services. Also, I took a CABS course which I think you guys made. Great information on what to expect.
8. What do you listen to on the radio?
No radio for me, just Spotify.
9. What are you most passionate about in trucking?
Training new drivers has been really rewarding for me. I know this career has drastically changed my life and I hope I can pay it forward.
10. Do you still use a CB radio?
No, I have one but I decided not to install it in my new truck. It is a great tool to have in certain circumstances, I just don’t have a need for it.